BL.INK offers easy, self-service options for exporting large volumes of links.
Exporting Links from BL.INK
To export links and click data from BL.INK, start by logging in to the BL.INK account. From the BL.INK dashboard, navigate to Links > Export on the left.
Click on the export option of your preference to start the automatic file download. The downloaded file will be in .CSV format.
- Export My Links: This will export all links that you have created in your BL.INK account.
- Export All Links: This will export all links created by all users for the domain selected.
This option is only available for account and domain administrators.
- Export All Links (Daily Counts for Last 90 Days Included): This will include all links and the daily click totals for the last 90 days.
- Export All Links in Import Format: This will automatically export the links in our Import format for easy editing.
- Export All Links in Google Analytics Import Format: This will automatically export the links in Google Analytics import format.
Have more questions? Reach out to us.