Branded Links are short links created through BL.INK that use your custom domain. To create a Branded Link, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to BL.INK. After selecting the domain you’d like to make a Branded Link with, hover your cursor over the New Link button and click Branded Link.
2. Paste your long URL into the first text field.
3. In the second field, edit your keyword (the word after the “/”) to further customize the link. Or leave this field blank to generate a random keyword.
4. Enter a description and add tags for your new Branded Link. For example, you can label according to social media channel, email type, campaign type, client, language, location, and more. Hint: adding tags will make organizing, searching, filtering, sharing, analytics, and reporting much easier.
5. Click Save
6. Now copy and share your newly created Branded Link!