Smart Links are short links that BL.INK automagically creates, containing real words that are meaningful to your audience. To create a Smart Link, follow the steps below:
- Log in to BL.INK. The dropdown at the top should be set to Smart Links, if not, select Smart Links.
- Click New Link
- Paste your long URL into the first text field
- In the second field, view Smart Link options. Choose the one you like best, then edit your keyword (the word after the “/”) to further customize the link.
- Enter a description and add tags for your new Smart Link. For example, you can label according to social media channel, email type, campaign type, client, language, location, and more. Hint: adding tags will make organizing, searching, filtering, sharing, analytics, and reporting much easier.
- Click Save
7. Now copy and share your newly created Smart Link!